Saturday, July 07, 2007

Meet My Sister

Samuel sister is here on vacation from Texas. She arrived today and will be here visiting for about five weeks. She is nine years old. Today Samuel had a great time with his sister. It is amazing to see the love they share together despite the limited interaction throughout the year. She does not hesitate to show her love to Samuel. They placed games ( soccer in the house with a beach ball..hehehe), laugh together, gave hugs, kisses, kisses and more kisses. Samuel seem to enjoy spending time with her. His last words to me before saying goodnight was " Ta'Lyn my sister mom"? In response, I said, "Yes son, she is".It was so sweet. I have added some pictures. I hope you enjoy looking at them. Come back to see more soon.





4 comments:

indyhumes said...

Oh my gosh, she is absolutely gorgeous and it looks like y'all are having a blast!! It looks like she really enjoys Samuel and he her as well!!

Anonymous said...

Aww...how sweet!! Ta'Lyn is growing so nicely. It's nice to see that you guys are growing up so close. I love you guys very much ;)

Anonymous said...

Okay, i have a lot lol. #1, i love what samuel said before he went to bed, that is toooo sweet. #2, TA'LYN IS GETTING SOOO BIG!! (as in tall and grown). #3, i definetely am enjoying seeing the love that ta'lyn and samuel share as brother and sister because it's a bond that is definetely needed. Okay, i'm done lol. Love ya'll

Emilie M. said...

So sweet....and paint in the living room looks AWESOME! :) Good work Momma Bear!