Sunday, June 12, 2005

Meet Samuel’s Sister




Samuel’s sister lives in Texas with her mother. Samuel will occasionally see his sister throughout the year. Samuel and his sister have a good relationship. He smiles with her, and at times gives her a look as if to say, “ I love you sis “. She enjoys holding Samuel. Her favorite phrase of the day is “Can I Hold Him Shar” (smile). There have been many times during the day where I would fine her looking at Samuel. It fascinates me to observe her admiration. At times I am curious to know what she thinks about her brother.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI TA'LYN!!!!!!!!
If you remember me I am now and forever your Uncle Howard. I was the one at the wedding that walked down the isle with you. (THE GOOD LOOKING ONE WITH THE LOW HAIR CUT THAT WAS ATTRACTING ALL THE LADIES IN THERE!) I'm also the one that battled your Uncle Damion in the dance contest. Even though you might not remember me I remember you and I love you!