Saturday, June 25, 2005

A Beautiful Garden









Do you know of anyone who value nature as much as Samuel’s Godparents? Believe it when I tell you that they have a beautiful garden in their back yard. It is very divine with different types of flowers that welcomes all different types of birds. In the beautiful garden I was exposed to many flowers I have never seen before. My favorite flowers were the roses. Aren’t they beautiful? I think Samuel’s sister really enjoyed herself. Look at her modeling a rose in her hair with the owner of the beautiful garden. I think I am going to hire Samuel's Godparents to come and help me create a beautiful garden in my yard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU STILL LOOK GOOD SHAL!!!!!!
Remember you have to keep it up for me okay. I'm sure you are as beautiful as that rose.

Love,
Your bro. Jr.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Such a lovely group of lovely ladies!

And Sam...well, you know you are handsome as you can be! Such a big boy..... *sigh*

Love you all!