Sunday, September 09, 2007

After Church

Today was a great day at church. I left feeling fulfilled with the word of God. Ray Castillo was our guest speaker and he was amazing. The lessen today was so powerful it had me in tears. He spoke on the responsibilities of parents to teach, model, dedicate, commit, love and guide our children to love the lord. Samuel I love you dearly and I will continue to do my best as your parent in raising you in the word of God. And son, when you see me on bending knees, I am praying to God for guidance and inspiration to be a good mother to you .
Love you son, and I will always be there for you.




1 comment:

Fingertip Offerings said...

We had a baptism after evening services!!! I think you all know Larry Bendzen, Jessica Boser's boyfriend.

He was immersed for the forgiveness of his sins.

YAY!!!