Tuesday, August 14, 2007

To Samuel's Friends and Family

To our families, friends, and Sam's personal blog fans, I want to express our gratitude for your support over the pass two years. It is very nice to be loved and to know that you all share the same hopes and wishes for Samuel to be well cared for. We pray to God ever night for the guidance and wisdom to raise Samuel according to God's will. Samuel is a pleasure to parent and we are blessed to have him in our lives. As you have noticed over the pass two years, Samuel has grown up to be a loving, happy, smart, energetic and healthy little boy, which we are grateful for. I thank you for expressing your support by leaving your comments in response to his posted pictures and notes. Your comments may be funny, sweet, or questionable, but they are all well appreciated. Thanks again. And we love you all…









5 comments:

T said...

Awww... such cute photos!

We need to get C and Samuel together to play! :-)

With love,
One of Samuel's personal blog fans

One Observationist said...

Um, this doesn't mean you're shutting down the blog does it? Your comments make it seem like your ending it. I hope not. One of the only ways Samuel's uncle gets to know what Samuel is doing is through this AWESOME blog. Keep up the good work Shar!!

Love you guys.
Uncle Jeremy

Troy said...

No Jeremy I am not shutting down Samuel's blog. I know how useful it is to family and friends who live near and far to see what Sam is up to. I am sorry if my note was interpreted as though I was closing it down. Jeremy I would consult with you first (wink -wink). My question to youuuuuu is.. When are you going to get back the website " The Observations" up and running again. Although I do not leave comments, many of my friends including myself enjoy reading the interesting articles that are posted.

One Observationist said...

Ask your dad (husband) when he is going to get a website up and running so we can start posting articles again?

Daddy Troy needs to get his rear in gear.

Uncle Jeremy

Troy said...

I will make sure I let him know Uncle..