Wednesday, June 06, 2007

FAMILY NIGHT

One day out of the week my uncle and his wife ( my new aunt) spends time with us. My mom calls it "Family night". Last week my aunt and uncle came to our home. We had dinner and had a good time. It was a lot of fun, but nothing compared to this week family night.
Today we spend family night at my uncle's home. I had a GREAT time. It was my first time at my aunt and uncle's new home. My mom and dad thought it was a nice home and well decorated. I thought so too. Now let me tell you all about what I did. My uncle played raggie music and I danced alottttt. My aunt also had toys for me to play with ( lots of animals and cars). After playing, it was dinner time. Hmmmmmmmmmm Yummy.. Dinner was so good. Guess what? My uncle cooked, wellllllllll my aunt helped. After dinner we looked at pictures. My aunt had an album with pictures of the family. She even had pictures of my mom and uncle when they were younger ( that was pretty funny). After looking at pictures it was dessert time. Dessert was yellow cake with chocolate icing. OH BOY! I really had fun eating that cake, especially the chocolate icing. It was soo good. And guess who baked the cake? My aunt. Did you guess my uncle? WRONG ( HAHAHA). I like family together nights. Below are some pictures for you to see. I also have a funny picture of my uncle and my dad holding their full tummy proudly after eating.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweeet. Das cool how ya'll have a family night. Hook up wit one another and laugh and have fun. Now only if all our family was in tha same state *cough* get over here *cough* lol