Thursday, May 17, 2007

All About Me

My Favorites:

My favorite color: Blue
Favorite book: all books, but I really like my Elmo Books
My favorite Animal: Giraffe
My favorite sport: Soccer
My favorite food: Pizza
My favorite fruit : Banana
My favorite television show : Blues clues














Colors, shapes and numbers that I know and recognize when I see it:
- Colors: (blue, green, purple, red, yellow, orange, black, brown, pink, white and gray
- Shapes: (triangle, rectangle,square, star, octagon, pentagon, trapezoid, circle and diamond,
- Numbers: numbers from 1- 20.

Letters I can already write:
O, C, and L

Things that I do that annoys my parents
- Climb on furniture and jump off
- Run from my mom when she calls me
- Mark on the walls with my crayons

My selected bedtime story book for the night was
: Nova The Robot by David Kirks
What the book is about: The story is about Nova who build a dog out of shapes. Samuel leaned a new shape call the Crescent shape.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm tryna tell ya'll. we got a major scholar here. He about to be Smart Guy #2. Keep it up. ya'll doin' a good job.

Anonymous said...

He sure is a scholar. Probably the smartest kid I know. Mom and dad are doing a great job!