Thursday, January 04, 2007

MEET MY FAMILY


My mom and me.
My Aunt ( Godmother) and me.

My Daddy and my Uncle. They are brothers. Don't they look alot alike?


Grandparents.They are my Grandma's parents.

My Dad :).

My Dad, Mom, Sister and Me.

My aunt with her dogs Joby and Pepper. Joby is a male Yorke and Pepper is a female Mutt. I was very afraid of Joby and Pepper. Joby likes to play. He snapped at me a couple of times. I was scared but my Uncle,Mom and Dad protected me. Pepper is very friendly and smart. She likes to share her love by licking us, but I am afraid of Pepper because she is sooooo big.

Me and my cousin. I was watching my cousin play his video game.

Grandmother. She is my grandpa's mother

My cousin with her family.

My Grandma

My Aunt

Me

My Grandma and her Dad

No comments: