Friday, April 07, 2006

SCRIBBLES AND GIGGLES DAYCARE

Despite a horrifying childcare experience, I was reluctant but willing to try Samuel at daycare again. Now, Samuel is attending Scribbles and Giggles daycare. Scribbles and Giggles is a kiddy friendly, clean, learning environment for children. The providers are certified, friendly, patient, and caring of the children in their care. Samuel has been attending Scribbles and Giggles for six months. I really feel a sense of Pease knowing that Samuel is safe at daycare. We also recieve a daily chart which tell what samuel did during the day. Look below you will see a picture of today's daily chart. I am grateful and appreciative of the work they do. If you live in the Noblesville, IN area Scribbles and Giggles is the daycare for your child.



Picture of Samuel at Scribbles and Giggles daycare.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeremy ( Samuel's Godfather)... Oops, I accidentally deleted your 2 comments oh this post. I am sooo sorry about that. Thank you for your great comments. I will be careful next time :). We also look forward to see you guys in a few weeks.