Sunday, July 24, 2005

Four Months Old



Samuel is getting so big. The older he gets be more I enjoy him. He is starting to have such a delighted personality. I can still clearly remember when he was in my tummy. Samuel now has five teeth (YEAH 5). His pediatrician said he is ADVANCE ( hmmmm wow, I wonder who he got that from?). The interesting thing about him getting his teeth is that he puts his clothes in his mouth to massage his teeth. I have to change his clothes almost every 30minutes. But the most important thing to remember is that I would not change him for the world. Samuel you are our STAR.

1 comment:

Fingertip Offerings said...

They just get to be more and more fun. I cannot believe he already has FIVE teeth! Wow!

He is definitely thriving under the care of his loving parents!