Sunday, May 22, 2005

Three Months Old





Samuel is now three months old. It is amazing how fast Samuel has grown over the pass few months. I have always loved life and who I am as a person. However, life has been so much more meaningful since Samuel been born. My husband and I look forward each day to explore and grow with him.
Samuel now engages with friends and family, enjoys hugs and kisses, enjoys seeing himself in the mirror, and at times very entertaining with his voice. Samuel fine his toes to be the most interesting part of his body. He has tried many time to reach his toes with his hands while laying on his back.
Today we went to church. Samuel is a great baby during church services. He would either sleep or listen attentively. Samuel still gets the otter most attention from the church members when we attend. He even received gifts from two members of the church. My husband and I extent our gratitude to the members of the church for the love and affection they display to our son. Thanks with love from our family.

No comments: